Thursday, August 26, 2010

Don't Be A Calcu-Hater

My local grocery store has these organic cookies that always seemed to good to be good for you. But I bought them all the same, confident that I could eat one serving. Today's success: before I took a bite, I got out the old WW points calculator and, what do you know, half the box was 3 points! What a lovely and yummy surprise!

Today's lesson: foods that you think are simply off limits may not be as bad as you think -- do your points homework!

2 comments:

  1. First off, kudos on "calcu-hater". :-)

    Secondly, I agree about the point calculator. I keep mine in my purse for awareness when shopping. Keeps my head on straight in both the cookie aisle and the chips aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try not to even walk down those aisles if it can be helped!

    ReplyDelete