Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rediscovering Popcorn

You know those low-point foods you used to eat constantly to curb cravings but then couldn't stand the sight of? One of those for me was 94% fat free kettle corn popcorn. But last night, I had very few points left for dinner (you can thank that random WW muffin I had so late in the day) but then remembered I had a huge stash of microwave popcorn from yesteryear. And it was perfection.

Today's lesson and success: Don't be afraid to revisit old standbys. They might taste new again!

1 comment:

  1. I *heart* my air-popper! I don't use it as often as I would like to, though. Popcorn rules. I am especially fond of orville's new "natural" popcorn mini-bags, my favorite is the lime and salt flavor. Not low point though, unfortunately! I hate that there is no vegan smartpop option. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete